The Path to Growth for Control States
With solutions for the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association, now is the time to invest in your future with Halo data analytics to support your critical decisions.
At Halo, we believe that the control states already have the information they need to do great things. They have the data they need to not only reach their financial goals but also boost customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, most don’t have the tools needed
to interpret that data and take advantage of the mountains of useful information at their disposal. That is where we come in. Halo helps control states gain insight into their entire operation.
Simplified data integration across all your systems and sources
Overcome data quality issues
Scheduled reporting and analytics
Web based user interface - 100% mobile with alerts
Track retail market penetration using your syndicated data
Invoicing and structured financial reporting
Geocoding capabilities for sales opportunities and revenue
Connect to any data source
We do this by providing a suite of analytics tools that give you end-to-end visibility into your retail and/or distribution business. From suppliers to accounts and customers, you’ll be able to see every detail in simple, interactive dashboards that can be accessed via your computer or any mobile device.
- Profit/sales results
- Sales by dollar amount & cases - by category, product type and sub-type
- Gross sales & net profit by SKU & channel
- Sales by item (by wholesale & retail store)
- Excessive order quantities
- Hourly time analysis reports (wholesale and/or retail store) by type, store and time frame.
- Variance reporting by NABCA Code.
- Category reporting: Total store sales for retail, wholesale, superstore, and military, by store including tax
- Current vs. prior fiscal year accumulative
- Taxes collection summary & detail
- Import tax reporting
- Variance report by channel (retail store, military, superstore) with delivery invoice and store receipt detail
- Vendor/supplier closeout quantities and deleted products in the bailment warehouse
- Listed and de-listed products: new products, price changes, future price changes, pack changes, status changes, and code changes.
- Warehouse inventory cost report sorted by NABCA Code including bailment, ABC code, physical count cost totals and cost variance per item.
- Total physical warehouse inventory including variance (including ABC, Bailment, total warehouse and variance by temporary count location)
- Item inventory discrepancies (quantity, product, location, and scan type) for miss-keyed counts
- Store to store or store to warehouse inventory transfers
- Weekly and end-of-month inventory (board and bailment) reports
Third party payment transactions by date and store.
- Retail check summary and detail report (average check amount, minimum amount, maximum amount and count) by store
- Detailed payment card reconciliation reporting by store with payment processor information
- User claims by location
- Cost and sales for liquor and wine by channel (retail, wholesale, and military)
Know your business recipe
Understanding profit and loss drivers is essential to any control state. Our easy-to-use software delivers the critical information to keep you on track. Blending your own POS data with warehouse, distribution and market data, Halo helps your sales, operations and back office teams make the best decisions for your growing business.
You need solid forecasting to make the best use of working capital and sustain high customer service levels. Halo provides SKU-level demand forecasting and planning tools for every channel. Get the most out of your investments in market data including VIP, Nielsen and IRI syndicated information.
Imagine having a perfect view of your suppliers’ capacity, operational performance, and customer service levels. That’s where Halo comes in. Monitor, evaluate and find new opportunities to improve performance.
Inventory & replenishment
As your business grows, it is critical to ensure product availability at minimum costs by avoiding fire sales and excessive transportation costs. Halo delivers the critical insights to balance forecasting, lead time management, and supplier capacity to meet your needs.
Halo delivers supply chain intelligence solutions to hundreds of enterprise customers and service provider partners in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Our Customer-driven S&OP platform radically simplifies information management and operational analytics, enabling organizations to build more competitive supply chains. Halo replaces the complexity of siloed data sources and disparate applications with a single-purpose platform that lets distributors analyze, decide and plan faster than ever before.